If you incur technical difficulties with this website, please inform us by calling: 1-800-547-5478
Copyright © 2017 CIS Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
A highly targeted, field-tested, direct mail recruiting program directed to prospects possessing characteristics that have traditionally formed the foundation of sales success in the financial services industry
What it is:
A high quality, personalized letter program, targeted to potential prospects at a stage in their careers when historically they have been open to the possibility of a career change, or who possess characteristics that have traditionally formed the foundation of sales success.
How it works:
- Upon enrollment you will be asked to make a commitment for the mailing of
2,400 personalized recruiting letters mailed on your behalf at the rate of 600
letters semi-monthly (or multiples thereof).
- Next, you will be offered a selection of 18 different targeted mailing lists from
which to select names for your mailings. You may elect to mail all your letters
to a single list or vary your target audience by using up to three different lists.
- You will then be asked to select an appropriate recruiting letter. You may
select from market-tested letters available through CIS or provide your own.
- Lastly, you must identify the geographic area(s) to which your letters will be
mailed. You may select by county designation or by specific zip codes.
- That's it! CIS does the rest. 600 letters (or multiples thereof) will be mailed
semi-monthly to prospects you have pre-selected.
What you get:
- A mailing list targeted to candidates with a reason to talk with you --like
female heads-of-households, or ethnic prospects by age and income, or
middle management types seeking new opportunities.
- 2,400 personalized recruiting letters:
Standard Rate postage affixed by stamp, not meter, to encourage opening.
All materials, typesetting, and printing.
An e-mailed copy of the list used with your mailing (with telephone numbers
where permitted by law).
- Addressed to your prospects by name;
- Mailed in #10 white wove window envelopes;
- Signed with a facsimile or scanned signature;
- Printed on custom letterhead, with a tear-off response coupon returnable
directly to you in an enclosed business reply envelope.
What it costs:
Letter Set Up Fee: $65.00
Per Letter Cost: 60¢
- includes the list, materials, and Standard Rate postage.
For complete information about "The Big Recruit" direct mail program, call Marcia Glasser at 1-800-547-5478 ext. 111 today, or click on the "Information Request" sidebar.
- Teaser Tag Line - 5 ¢ per letter for the printing of a "teaser tag line" on the outside of the envelope to encourage opening.
- Selective lists are subject to surcharge of 5¢ per letter.